In honor of Kelly's birthday, I will provide some key facts and moments in our long sisterly life:
I really was trying to climb into your crib to smother you with a pillow when I separated my shoulder instead.
The Annie hair was fantastic - losing your eyelashes and eyebrows was even better.
Elena was the best dancer to ever grace the Dance Connection.
"You saw it! It was a foul!"
It was a sad day when the cardboard grocery store was destroyed in the flood.
Commodore 64 was the best. "Hey Taxi!"
I don't believe you when you say you didn't leave the headlights on in the Sundance that ultimately drained the battery.
I loved visiting the Hamiltons when they worked at Dairy Queen.
Andy didn't really call me to ask me out after you dumped him did he?
I absolutely won every fight we ever had - especially the one with the wooden spoons and pots.
Chocolate malted crunch ice cream - enough said.
I still think to this day that grandma was screaming "Ed" - I will go to my grave thinking that.
Disneyland trips were the best - especially repeating the spanish message on the Matterhorn.
Believe it or not, Uncle Greg was cool once in our lifetime.
The adventures to the junkyard with Beth, J.J. and their stepdad was the coolest.
Seeing Hootie and the Blowfish at Eastern.
Calling me to tell me about this new boy you met named Ryan and what oh what should you do?
I will always say you were the biggest torturer of our sisters but I was the meanest to Zach.
Garage sales and mini golf.
The memorable trip to St. Victor's to steal some very valuable stuff. Shannon just had to tattle.
Lemonade stands and getting our picture in the paper for one.
Wearing the flowers from the lilac bushes behind our ears (until Dad kept trimming the bushes!)
Living together at Northern.
Starting off as sisters, forced to spend time together, disliking each other in highschool, and becoming friends as adults. Love you sis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment