Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Goodbye and Good Riddance Mr. Favre

For those of you who know me well, you will be very familiar with my disgust and hatred for all things Cubs and Packers and namely one Packer in particular. So it is with great joy that I learned the news of Brett Favre's retirement this morning. It is a happy, joyous day for me!!

Now if only we can get the Cubs to move to another city......

2 comments:

kellydt said...

YOU ARE JUST MEAN. I may not be a Packer fan but I am/was a Brett Favre fan. He was practically my neighbor at one time.

Anonymous said...

We used to joke that when the Bears played the Packers that any flag on the Bears offense was also called a "No-Favre Penalty" - No Favre on the field? That's a penalty.

Now the entire season will be a No-Favre penalty - that doesn't bode well for the Bears.