Random thoughts after spending way too many hours at work sitting in a conference room monitoring the market for any blips that will impact my company:
-J.P. Morgan moves a whole lot of money in a given day - the totals are mind boggling and I don't quite get how it is possible to move that much money and still say the economy is hurting.
-I think I have this peeing on a stick thing down to a science. Mike is very fond of having to purchase more for me. That's what he gets for not having to work on Fridays.
-Wallpapering is fun (but no I do not want to do that again for quite awhile).
-Ozzie experienced mental confusion after being sedated for his teeth cleaning. I wish my mental confusion was only a result of being sedated.
-Ghost Hunters has to be the best show on tv. I don't know how you cannot believe in spiritual entities after watching this show even once.
-My White Sox are going to give me a heart attack. Bad enough that the darn Cubs have to be so good right now. Painful.
-If you could see what is considered art here in my building....I could be an artist.
-I do not like the new 90210 show (yes I watched it)....I am too attached to the Walsh family.
-Incompetent, useless people are a waste of my time at work.....especially when there are probably very smart, very talented people out there losing their jobs as we speak.
-Brian Regan is hysterical....if you have never seen him, catch him on comedy central. Funny live too.
-Our neighbor Beth has a young couple that lives behind her. She has been trying to get us to meet them as she thinks we will be best buds. We have discovered that they are frequent runners....we cannot be friends with runners. Or joggers for that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kyle is having a heart attack at this very moment.
Post a Comment