Was lucky enough to be at the game last night and it was truly amazing. Fans all dressed in black - it really was a sight to see. The atmosphere was electric and everyone was so friendly with each other (as opposed to those Sox/Cubs games!). A Sox/Cubs world series would not be a good thing in any way shape or form.
While there are definitely very stressful and scary things going on in our world and our economy, it is nice to have baseball to fall back on to generate excitement, passion, and fun. No matter the state of the economy, people will find a way to be present or at least invested through watching at home the games like this. It will be yet another moment to remember in the long list of Sox ups and downs.
I think my heart has returned to normal after the win. The stress will return shortly but glad to have a day of rest.
Go Sox!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think Kyle needs a complete heart physical before the next game.....I swear, he is gonna have a heart attack. And, if he doesn't, I might, just because of all the screaming and yelling that can be heard from our house, down the block. Not to mention the slamming, hitting, and whatever else he does when he's goin nuts!
d'oh! well, it was short-lived, but fun.
Post a Comment