Monday, November 24, 2008

6 weeks

No I won't be writing about my experiences each and every week but just the noteworthy ones.

I still feel ok but the past couple of days have been a lot more yucky. It is about all I can do to keep my head off my desk, off the pillow on the couch, off the island in the kitchen and take a nap. I am not a napping kind of person but it is all I really want to do these days. Talk about being drained!!

As for the rest of it, I don't have morning sickness where I am tossing my cookies all day but rather I am in a constant state of minor nausea. Enough that nothing is appealing to me in terms of food and I really don't crave anything. I force myself to eat something at this point. Not sure how I will gain any weight at this rate! But don't despair....I still manage to force myself to eat McDonald's. No one can say I am not doing my part for the economy. :)

The worst part has to be the enhanced sense of smell I seem to have. Everything is so strong these days! The kool-aid in the refrigerator is killing me because it smells so strong!! I have to run away whenever Mike opens the fridge. So you can imagine how horrifying it is on the lovely Metra day in and day out with all the fine smelling co-riders I encounter......

2 comments:

MomFagan said...

I can recall the smell of uncooked meat could give me a chill....it will pass.

Anonymous said...

Blech. I almost threw up just thinking about the smell of public transportation.

Must be sympathy nausea!