So there has been increased traffic at the townhouse which should be a good sign. I have also learned today that someone is really interested and has seen the house twice with a third showing this week. Agent indicates that we will likely see a contract this week. We remain a little jaded since we have heard this before but maybe this time it will stick and we will actually get this house sold! But we will believe it when we see it.
As a side note, Mike and I were over at the house over the weekend to clear more very important things out of the garage (obviously haven't been missed too much....). I was in the house and checked out the refrigerator to turn it down a notch and noticed how dirty it was. Someone who I am married to who will remain nameless did not clean it out initially. So upon my cleaning of the fridge, I noticed a bag of potatoes on the top shelf. These were not potatoes we left behind (because they would have been really gross) and I am really confused as to where these potatoes came from. Maybe they belong to the ghost.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is creepy...and i think the ghost has taken over colin's body...
Post a Comment