Monday, September 17, 2007

One that got away....

Well sometimes when you want something bad enough, it doesn't actually come through. The job I was pursuing at work fell through as they are looking to hire an external resource. Came down to a timing thing in the sense that I needed to complete other responsibilities before having serious conversations about a new position. I am down about it but hopeful something else will come along one of these days. In the meantime, I will continue in my current position and take on additional responsibilities with a promotion coming at the end of the year.

2 comments:

MomFagan said...

Makes you wonder if there's a reason, like maybe your plate is pretty full...What with, selling your house, building a new house, that in itself can be daunting and stressful. Maybe the timing will be better in the near future. In the meantime, maybe it didn't get away so much as there is something out there that is not known to you yet...

Sorry for your disappointment, their loss will be someone else's gain...

Anonymous said...

That's too bad, Stace - I know you were looking forward to a change.